Wednesday 2 May 2012

Vol. 3 : CHANGE!


The moment I woke up this morning..the 1st thing came out from my mind was STUDY. The final exam just around the corner, and yet I'd studied NOTHING *sigh* when people spending most of their times with books, lecture slides, and study group, what am I doing here?? I am slightly puzzled by the mix of 'rasa bersalah' and feeling of having too much fun.


Got too many distraction nowadays either hibernating 24/7, facebooking, twittering, MOVIES or even PES. I know there's a lot of priority need to be focus on, but then it just too hard for me. Mujahadah, Istiqamah, and whatsoever are easy to say, but when it comes into action, ohh maaannn! "ohh Allah, I seek for your guidance and rahmah at this moment.." I need someone close to me to push me, inspire me & motivate me! focusing on MUMTAZ for this final, but no self-action at all. Attending special tuition for anatomy, Jom Mumtaz class, STAR, revision class at university, but it isn't sufficient without my own EFFORT. why I'm so lazy?? lying on the bed most of the time in front of this bloody old-season lappy *thinking of throw it into Nile river sometimes.duhh -.-* deep from my heart, never intend to reseat the summer exam. Hoping for a CHANGE starting from today, this moment!

Planning to keep/hide this bloody lappy somewhere I can't get distract with whenever revising all the 9 cases in semester 2. InsyaAllah. All u need to do are CHANGE your attitude, behave yourself and u can do better Aiman. Don't repeat what u have done before. Trust yourself, your abilities. u are NOT stupid! just those "lazziness" and negative behaviour turned u down compared to your peers. Do pray for my success. Bittawfiq wan Najah fil Imtihan wal Mumtaz, fid Din, fid Dunya wal akhiroh~

p/s : If u, the 1 who read this, is my friend especially here in Mansoura, please guide me. We want to get Mumtaz right? achieve it together.Jzkkk :))

No comments:

Post a Comment